Re: [Spridgets] new one for me

To: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] new one for me
From: brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 18:32:31 -0400
Make sure you check the belt tightness too.
New battery, stalled, lights worked, not enough juice to restart.
Battery voltage was a bit but 12 volts.
I thought my genny was no good, not getting enough
output. Belt was a hair too loose, felt tight by pushing
down on it, but could turn the waterpump fan by hand.
Tightened it up and all is much better.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!

> Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 21:53:00 -0400
> From: lindalnhvt@nhvt.net
> To: spridgets@autox.team.net
> Subject: [Spridgets] new one for me
>
> Tonight I was driving my 66 Sprite and switched on the headlights which
> caused the engine to sputter and spit and almost stall, like it was out of
> gas. When I shut off the lights, everything was fine, ran smooth. never
> happened before. Where do I start?
> Dick in NH

Hotmail. has ever-growing storage! Dont worry about storage limits.
http://windowslive.com/Tutorial/Hotmail/Storage?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Tutorial
_Storage1_052009