Re: [Spridgets] ABFM-YVR & Carlisle update

To: "Phil Nase" <nases@verizon.net>, "Bill L" <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] ABFM-YVR & Carlisle update
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 19:02:06 -0400
Yeah, I just checked with a couple of my Triumph Club buddies, who got there
this morning, and they said it was kinda wet, but supposed to be better
tomorrow.   They also told me that all of the Spridget parts are gone,
because they were being given away......    They also told me there were no
MGB parts to be found, anywhere and that they had just about talked some guy
into buying my 356 (which isn't actually for sale........hmmmm).  They were
also pretty well into their beer stash by that time of the afternoon, too ;)
 I'm STOKED!
Bud Osbourne