Re: [Spridgets] New to the forum

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] New to the forum
From: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 23:32:45 -0500
Welcome Edward!  (I use your full first name to differentiate from the
other Ed's on the list)  As Frank and others have said, this is an
awesome list and and we bicker and console and laugh and cry and
actually get some car stuff done.  And your not too far from Paul A. if
you need immediate assistance.  We're like a big family!
Welcome to the family!

Dave W.  (one of many Davids)
Burlington WI
59 :{)