[Spridgets] SOS Thicko shop move May and June

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "'Healey list Forum'"
Subject: [Spridgets] SOS Thicko shop move May and June
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 07:51:37 -0500
Hey y'all,

To all that could make themselves available over the next 6 weeks, I could
use all the help I can get for a shop move (whether it be individual, or
organized group efforts).

For sale. Frankensprite.

A super solid Bugeye tub with good steel nose, full cage, set up for right
hand drive. $1800 or best offer

For sale. Healey Sportsboat $7000 or best offer

Also, I'll have 2 Sprite sized open trailers for sale inexpensively.

Please respond to me offline. Thanks.

WST