[Spridgets] writing the book...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] writing the book...
From: "Mark A. O'Neil" <mark.a.oneil@dartmouth.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 13:06:29 -0400
So several years ago when I had my Corvairs ('61 Lakewood and '64
Monza Cpe.) and was a member of CORSA they had a collection of
'Technotes' that you could purchase for putting in a binder - they
covered everything from tips on how to tune a twin Rochester downdraft
to replacing the engine cowling gaskets to deciphering electrical
issues.

They weren't the prettiest bunch of papers, but they sure were useful.
They were community reviewed and  sale proceeds went to the club if I
recall correctly.

It would be swell if such a collection of papers were available for
the sprigets - perhaps they are and I have not stumbled across them?

-m