Re: [Spridgets] Some days are diamonds.....

To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Some days are diamonds.....
From: "Mark" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 21:18:15 -0500
Jim,  It wasn't red was it?  Might be mine!

Mark
Nashville

This afternoon I was looking out the dining room window and noticed my "No
Habla" neighbors down the street setting up their biweekly yard sale.  Lo
and behold, there is a hydraulic engine lift sitting there!  I don't have
one.  I finally decided to go down there and see what they wanted for it.
$100 - no haggle....   And its a 2 ton lift and working perfectly.  It
didn't even burn my hands when I pushed it down the hill and into my
garage!  Heck!  If I'd bought one online I would have paid nearly that just
for the shipping.

Some days are diamonds....   Tum Te Dum Dum.....
--
Cheers!!
Jim