Re: [Spridgets] Sprite storage

To: "'Phil Nase'" <nases@verizon.net>, "'spridgets Spridgets@autox.team.
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sprite storage
From: "cathey speichinger" <cathe125@suddenlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 18:20:54 -0500
I have a 7 x 16 enclosed trailer that Iris resides in to free up space.
Plenty of room for her in it and is easily towed.  I have been playing with
the idea of presuurising it to keep out dust.  A small computer fan with a
filter should fit the bill nicely and for winter a small strip heater should
keep down the moisture issue.  Have never regretted buying it.

Leo