[Spridgets] Got the engine in yesterday morning!

To: spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Got the engine in yesterday morning!
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 09:23:37 -0700 (PDT)
FYI - Got the engine back in and mated up to the tranny I did not remove.
Thanks for all the input on pros and cons of leaving the tranny doing the
clutch job.

On the down side, I still have LOTS to put back together as I decided to
detail the engine bay and engine while I was at it.  On the plus side, it
looks WAY better than it did before I began the project.  An extra couple of
weeks is small price for ability to open hood without being embarrassed...

David Booker
'71 Midget on the road to recovery for Summer driving
Long Island