[Spridgets] Fw: Re: Had to share

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Fw: Re: Had to share
From: Bob Van Kirk <racerbob70@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 10:19:01 -0700 (PDT)
  Seems one of the tricks down here in Hotlanta is to adjust your
windshield waher nozzles to shoot over your car  and you get extra points if
you have an SUV with a rear window washer. HEHE!

--- On Thu, 8/6/09, robertduquette@sympatico.ca <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
wrote:
> The spark plugs and/or ball bearings might work for some
> people, but you could
> be starting something that he'll finish.

Yeah - Ball bearings and other foreign object debris should not be added to
the road by Spridget drivers, please. I hope you guys are joking.

Ron