Re: [Spridgets] LCB header question

To: <herby@herbytoys.com>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] LCB header question
From: "David Riker" <davriker@nwi.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 21:05:12 -0700
With the stock engine, but a 40 Weber and that header, you will loose some
low end torque, but gain some hp in the higher rpm ranges.  Since you
already have a  3 into one header, you probably wouldn't notice the
difference if you switched to the lcb.  To optimize it, you'd have to re-jet
the weber to match.  Keep it for that future engine build.
David R.