Re: [Spridgets] BE steering wheel

To: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>, <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] BE steering wheel
From: "David Riker" <davriker@nwi.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 08:25:02 -0700
The splines on the 71-79 are all the same, the reason for the different
adapter for the 78/78 wheel is that the turn signal cancel cam clips on the
shaft of the71-77, but is part of the steering wheel itself in 78/79.
Without the unique adapter, the turn signals won't cancel on a 78/79 car.
David Riker