Re: [Spridgets] What kind of primer?

To: 'Spridgets' <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Andrew Payne
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] What kind of primer?
From: <cmanuel@wi.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 13:47:12 +0000
I felt that the auto product was better since it was thicker and was sandable.
The standard primer was really thin, and with the one can I had I ended up
putting more coats on the same area, so there were no real savings there.

I'm using both the sprayer and the foam brushes for the parts I can't reach.  I
hope I'm doing it right...looks a heck of a lot better than it did before.

Chris