Re: [Spridgets] Classic Motorsports Midget Project

To: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Classic Motorsports Midget Project
From: James F Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 16:33:56 -0400
SPVP-3-BK is, according to APT's web site:

Performance Cam new steel blank - Scatter Pattern - Slot Dr.

SPVP3 - ultimate non race cam, best with 1.5 ratio rockers, also ideal
for solo type events. Nominal duration 286 degrees.

 From my past experience with APT, you can call and find out exactly
what you might want to know about that cam.

Of course, Classic Motorsports could have done that for you....

David Lieb wrote:
> Now why in the world could they not put some of that actual useful
> info into the magazine article????
> The cover of the last issue proclaims that they will tell you how to
> build a 100+ HP Midget engine, but the actual article doesn't even
> tell you what cam they used other than "a custom grind supplied by
> APT".

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
james_f_juhas.vcf]