[Spridgets] Cams Re: Classic Motorsports Midget Project

To: james.f.juhas@snet.net, 72spridget@gmail.com
Subject: [Spridgets] Cams Re: Classic Motorsports Midget Project
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 17:37:14 EDT
I think this is the cam I have in my new engine.  It is heaps better  than
Kent's 286 (probably also there 286 scatter - can't be certain as until I
strip the engine I don't know for sure that a previously DISREPUTABLE builder
 used the scatter on the engine refresh).

The big difference isn't the peak power (never a big deal when you consider
 how much more peak power you need to go from say 115mph to 117mph) but
what the  engine makes between 4,000 and 4,500.

Regards

Weslake-Monza 1330