Re: [Spridgets] selling my bugeye

To: "Brandon Zelazoski" <sb.zelazoski@verizon.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] selling my bugeye
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 17:32:41 -0400
Unless you are really desperate for cash (which, as another lister said,
will be gone in a month or two), don't sell that car.
My youngest son, now 24, literally grew up in our Midget, which we've had
for 27 years.  The memories of our times together in that Midget are
priceless (like the many soakings we've gotten, because I was always
reluctant to put the top up for anything less than a full monsoon).  When
I'm too old & stiff to get behind the wheel, any more, I know my son will be
delighted to take over ownership and will cherish that car & the memories it
evokes long after I'm gone.
Hopefully, that day is a long way off, and I can still take delight in the
annual thrashing I give my son, in The Roadster Factory Summer Party
autocross each summer ;)
Brandon, I urge you not to give up something that could be such a wonderful
experience to share with your family.  Don't do it!
Bud Osbourne