[Spridgets] 7/16 wheel studs

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] 7/16 wheel studs
From: "Mark Haynes" <haynes386@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 14:59:03 GMT
Frank- When I did this, I found that (for the studs that I acquired) a 12mm
drill was a perfect choice to re drill. I ground a small corner off  of each
head to get them to clear without having to counterbore the hubs. You will
also have to re drill the drums as well as the rear hubs. BTW, double check
the bolt pattern on the wheels, a 4 on 100mm is 1/16" smaller across (3.938"
c-c), but much easier to find alloy wheels for. I drilled my MKII for this
pattern because I run it on my 3 Toyotas,  have a nice set of BMW wheels for
it with this pattern AND had access to a mill at the time.
And my '58 is a year younger than I am, but I'm 6'1" and 150 lbs.

Mark Haynes
HAN6L12779
HAN5L8016

Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!