[Spridgets] I finally got my 13" Astrila steering wheel on my LBC

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] I finally got my 13" Astrila steering wheel on my LBC
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 05:36:24 -0400
List,In 1976 my old boyfriend gave me his 13" Astrila steering wheel he had
on his Mini Cooper before he sold it. That steering wheel has decorated my
rooms over the last 30 years. I finally found an adapter via a second time
in the same year of purchasing a 13" steering wheel with adapter. Second
time's the charm.

Now for my opinion on a small steering wheel on an LBC.........GOT GO-CART?
Lin