[Spridgets] Electric pump location-original

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Electric pump location-original
From: "Mark Haynes" <haynes386@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 16:29:46 GMT
I've acquired an original positive ground SU fuel pump with bracketry to do
away with the mechanical that boils fuel every 3 miles. Now I'm kind of at a
loss as to where it was placed by the factory- Was it at the forward edge of
the differential hump where the line runs forward, or was it on the rear edge
o the diff hump, closer to the tank? All I own are pre'64 sprites, so I
haven't a clue.
Clueless in CO

BTW- 'Impulse' is the first derivative of acceleration, as time approaches
zero, Jim and Ron.

Mark Haynes
HAN6L12779
HAN5L8016

Lose up to 20 lbs in one month with a new diet. Click here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2231/fc/BLSrjnxRO9sBp8MArKPZ4NWXiX50C9
3wEBeVwov59Rk2uuRqLt2vnKTXt5G/