Re: [Spridgets] Is your Spridget dangerous to your health?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Is your Spridget dangerous to your health?
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 16:19:41 EDT
I haven't bothered to follow the link as it didn't really interest  me.
What I do know is that my Sprite is race legal for noise (100DBa at  the half
metre test from the exhaust at 4,500rpm - goes up to 102Dba at  5,000rpm).

Also it's quieter with the top down than up.  But, with the top up  once
you get over 105mph+ everything goes really quiet.

Weslake-Monza 1330