Re: [Spridgets] Not LBC......Both the Pontiac & Saturn end December

To: "Jay Fishbein" <jfishbein@snet.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Not LBC......Both the Pontiac & Saturn end December
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@att.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 13:29:45 -0700
The Chinese made Buick is considered to be a real luxury car by them.

With China rapidly over taking the USA as the worlds dominant market and
economic power, they already own more dollars in thir banking system than we
do, how are we ever going to keep Frank C in some sort of sanity?  Will we
be exporting American made parts to them with the possibly "Made In USA"
sticker on them?  Makes you wonder at times, seriously.

BTW, the younger set are just loving our 4 wheel drive stuff like the Jeep
among others.

Later, Paul A