Re: [Spridgets] get the lead out

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wmseverin@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] get the lead out
From: WFO Herb <froggi60@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 16:18:16 -0700
Gentlemen,
Pay CLOSE attention to what is going on here in Oregon and Pacific Northwest
in general.  It...IS...spreading east.

We can no longer:  cut trees for lumber, irrigate farm acreage due to fish
(of all types); our hydro-dams are being removed to "save the  Salmon";
mining is being shut down;  more land is being 'taken' in the name of
protection.

They are putting meters on our wells, charging a premium when we use too
much water (according to what they feel is "too much".

The list goes on and on

Oh yeah, forget about cattle ranchers not being allowed to run their herds
because they may pee within 100' of a stream or waterway of some type.

It's getting nuts here.  I fight this crap daily.  Be warned.

Herb
Grants Pass, Oregon

--
Here is an Important Message for anyone who receives this email:  If you
forward this correspondence, PLEASE DELETE THE FORWARDING HISTORY, which