[Spridgets] Hang up and drive, Pt 4

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Hang up and drive, Pt 4
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 14:50:20 -0700 (PDT)
So...we have:
1) Mom's totaled Mercedes, 2007
2) My best friend's mom, Doreen Cassidy, killed 2007
3) My truck rear-ended

and....
4) My truck essentially totalled today

all by people (of a single gender, I may add to inevitable abuse) on
cellphones. Today's episode in stupidity involves me on a one lane road in my
F-150, 50 feet downstream of a 4 way stop, I go to make a right into the
dentist office parking lot, and she decides to pass me ON THE RIGHT, ON THE
GRASS and t-bones my right front wheel with associated damage to fender, door,
bumper, etc. Not a glancing blow, but a t-bone. The comment from the other
driver as the officer wrote her citation after citation was, "well, I was going
straight and he turned right."

And I had a cracked tooth, to boot. Everyone's ok, thankfully.

Looking at a new tow vehicle.
Ron