[Spridgets] Interlagos F1 race

To: spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Interlagos F1 race
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 09:28:35 -0700 (PDT)
Did anybody by any chance record the Brazilian F1 race on good old-fashioned
video tape? If so, would it be possible that I could borrow it?  While I was
moving Sunday, I set the VHS machine to record while I was hauling stuff out
to the Budget rent-a-truck and across town...  Unfortunately, I apparently set
it to fast speed taping, so I only got two hours worth of recordings.  Which
would be great if I have not started more than an hour before the race in
order to catch all the pre-race talks and discussions of the last races,
etc.   Heavy sigh... Yeah, sometimes I'm lame when it comes to sweating the
details...

 - David Booker
Frustrated F1 fan(atic) who has not missed a single race this season till
now...
Long Island