Re: [Spridgets] Early Xmas presents

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Early Xmas presents
From: "Herby" <herby@herbytoys.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 19:14:27 -0700
I can confirm what Ron said. Just searched for "Merry Xmas from X" and
downloaded them myself.

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - For Sale)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
00 Dakota R/T (the new toy)
herby@herbytoys.com
www.herbytoys.com

Well...I'm carefully typing that I bought it at iTunes a few days ago and it
is on my iPod. The search worked for me again:
In the iTunes music store type "Merry Xmas from X" and the first two songs
in the frame are X's "Jingle Bells" and "Santa Claus is Coming to Town". The
link is apparently inaccurate about the release date - it says digital
album, but maybe they meant physical. Dunno.

Ron