Re: [Spridgets] 'Worst parking job' victim given car - thestar.com

To: sales@justbrits.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 'Worst parking job' victim given car - thestar.com
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 14:07:17 -0400
Actually what is amazing is that anyone in this day and age does not realize
there is a camera in every parking lot (and a lot of other places too). All
they had to do was enhance the video to get the plate no.

Big Brother IS watching

Larry

On Oct 31, 2009, at 1:39 PM, Sales at Just Brits wrote:

> << This is how some drivers drive where I live. The vehicle took off
> after the accident, returned to the same parking lot a week later,
> someone recognized the vehicle and called the police. >>
> In the Wash, D.C. Metro Area Greg, that's how 90%
> of the 'people' drive <F> !!
>
> << A 62 year old woman was arrested. >>
>
> And THERE the odds are, she would whip out her
> passport and just say "Diplomatic immunity!!" and you
> are then SCREWED !!!     Goes on daily,
>
> Ed

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy@phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

One of these days, you'll look back on all this, and plow into a parked car.