Re: [Spridgets] I love internet forums

To: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] I love internet forums
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 10:44:11 -0500
List,
I bought a MIG cart from HB when I bought my new Lincoln figuring hell they
can't do anything wrong with that. I checked the ones on the store floor and
they looked pretty good at 1/2 the price of the Lincoln ones. I looked at it
6 months later in my garage and all the paint fell off in sheets. Yes they
said the same thing to me 90 days only.

I have to look at their products as throw away from now on. Good for maybe 1
day only if that.
Lin