Re: [Spridgets] Maniflow LCB Header

To: "'Larry Daniels'" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>, "'Bill Masquelier'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Maniflow LCB Header
From: "Neil Anderson" <neilandcustom@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 13:21:43 -0600
Larry,
Yes, I can do the silver, which gets polished to a very high gloss, a black
coating and two colors of grey in metallic ceramic coatings.

I will have some examples at the MG swap meet in Wheaton, IL at the end of
February, one a LCB in silver.

I can do powder coating of most any size and color part.

There are coatings (mostly thermal barrier and anti-friction) for internal
engine parts, but since I don't build engines, I haven't gotten into those.

Neil