Re: [Spridgets] Fw: fuel line mystery

To: DAVID GROPPER <kk7ss@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fw: fuel line mystery
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 00:43:06 -0600
And wheel chocks.  Jack stands are fine, but there always seems to be a
little grade which might allow the car to roll off the stands if you don't
have all 4 in the air.  Get yerseff a cat and freeze it. Wonderful wheel
chock. Aand when you're done, Brad has a hungry snake you can feed the cat
to.

Cheers!!
Jim