Re: [Spridgets] Jack stands.. (was- fuel line mystery)

To: "Herbert Miller" <hgmiller3@qwest.net>, "'DAVID GROPPER'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Jack stands.. (was- fuel line mystery)
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 12:22:45 -0500
Good way of doing it, Herb, particularly if you have an uneven floor or
unequal height jack stands.
Actually, I always use a small, hardwood block between the car and the jack
stand.  It makes slippage of the car off the jack stands much less likely.
That QSW that I mentioned in a previous post as having fallen off the
stands, as I was jacking one side, would not have been able to slip off if
I'd had the hardwood blocks in place.
Bud Osbourne