Re: [Spridgets] No LBC but a small motor

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Biff Jones <biffjones@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No LBC but a small motor
From: fastvee <fastvee@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 05:56:07 -0800 (PST)
Hi Biff,
Is it possible that when you insert the plug wire into the connector it
doesn't make good contact? Or the wire slips out of the connector a bit later?
Do you strip some of the insulation away? It seems likely that there might be
a gap allowing the high voltage to arc inside the connector, and burn up the
wires.
John
Fogelsville, PA