Re: [Spridgets] replacing my Ingersol-Rand "stall saw" today

To: "'Bud Osbourne'" <abcoz@hky.com>, "'Spridget Chat Group'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] replacing my Ingersol-Rand "stall saw" today
From: "Heard" <heard@datatrontech.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 09:40:50 -0500
Bud,
I agree wholeheartedly.  I'm equally as sick of this junk as anyone.  A
while back, I considered setting up a web site specifically for Made in the
USA stuff but I think someone has already done that.  Like you, I always
check and buy US if possible.  If not, I go with the ABC (Anywhere But
China) choice.

Heard