Re: [Spridgets] Carlisle

To: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Carlisle
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 20:30:26 -0500
Sounds like a bit of a dilemma, Lin.  Hopefully, there's nothing you really
MUST have and you can just relax and enjoy.  Even though the swap meet part of
the event has been hurt by eBay and the inevitable Carlisle rain, the car show
part is really getting to be a nice event.  Plenty to see and do yet on
Sunday.
Bud Osbourne