[Spridgets] Delphi in China - World War 3

To: dlh2001@comcast.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Delphi in China - World War 3
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 00:17:24 -0800
General Motors as well as Ford, Chrysler, etc were very important to us
during WWII.

As we know they converted their factories to build tanks, and other weapon
systems for the war effort.

With manufacturing capability of this nature going to China. . what if any
effect might it have were we to encounter a WWIII?

Would it - or would it not pose a serious difficulty for us due to the fact
that the weapon systems of today are so different and advanced as compared
to the way we fought before?

Just a thought regarding . .

Kirk