Re: [Spridgets] Hockey!

To: Kathryn Bales <kgb@frontiernet.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Hockey!
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 15:56:12 -0600
Can't do it Ryan...  I would loose my CIA Q clearance...    ;-)

Seriously, my life long philosophy has been to try as many things in life as
possible.  I got to do a lot of stuff and go a lot of places when I was in
the military...  Jumping out of airplanes, sleeping with my eyes open while
standing up in the SE Asia monsoon, flying, riding motorcycles everywhere I
could think of, racing, SCUBA and many other pursuits. Only a little of this
stuff was at a professional level but I still have a bucket list that will
never get finished...     And that's the way I like it!  Jack of all trades,
master of none...

Cheers!!
Jim