Re: [Spridgets] Super Cuda

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Super Cuda
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 19:49:37 +0000
Filmed in the Great White North, eh?  ( I suspect. )

I though I heard that the tape was to keep air out from under the bonnet due
to the lift it was causing.  Someone will correct me ...

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada

> I'm just guessing but, as it had snowed earlier on that morning, the tape
was probably needed to keep the engine temp in the right range - wind chill
can be a big factor, especially when your cruising a around 200mph.