Re: [Spridgets] Fwd: Re: Paul A.

To: Leo S <60bugeye@cebridge.net>, Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>, Bill
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fwd: Re: Paul A.
From: Edward Perez <eap2140@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 21:42:54 -0700 (PDT)
I'm pretty darn new to this list and met Paul at the OSHIT for Rich Ball.  He
helped me tear down my motor and show me what the problems were.  I was hopeful
that he would show up for my OSHIT, but Lillis had her accident and he could
not leave her.  Paul is a great guy and I wish him well in his recovery.  If
there is anything we can do for him and his family, us guys/gals in the NW are
willing to make it happen.

 Edward Perez
Snohomish, WA
78 Midget (1275)