[Spridgets] The ghost of Clarici future

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] The ghost of Clarici future
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 10:04:40 -0700 (PDT)
Lynette is on a Spring cleaning rampage, and I went to the local recycle place
this AM with an F150 bed of cardboard. In front of me was a very dignified
looking older gentleman in a heavily patina'd Model A absolutely filled with
recyclables. I told him and thought it was incredibly cool to see the A doing
hardcore duty. The guy commented that "it's all I drive. They haven't made a
car worth a sh!t in 70 years, and I'm not gonna buy a new car filled with
Chinese sh!t parts."

Ron

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75