Re: [Spridgets] NO LBC--Flights to Europe?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] NO LBC--Flights to Europe?
From: "Paul Herder" <george.brokaw@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 17:51:30 -0500
Well I just ordered from the UK (last night) and got a shipment notice that
it will be delivered on the 19th (Monday).

I am NOT holding my breath...

Good luck on your trip.  I would be afraid that you would make it to the
east coast where you would be stranded.  :(

IAW NBC nightly news, it doesn't look good.

Paul