Re: [Spridgets] 1959 bugeye

To: "Guy R Day" <grday@btinternet.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 1959 bugeye
From: "Dean Hedin" <dlh2001@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 22:08:15 -0400
We drive the beaters to work,  through the bumper to bumper traffic,
pass the jerk on the cell phone...dodging the lady doing her makeup at the
light..
...avoiding the teeny bopper in her brand new Mustang...staying out of  way
of the idiot who was out drinking last night and is now late for work.

..because that is what the beater is for.

We "save" the Bugeye for the good times, on the long, peaceful, country roads.

We have carefully considered these things. <smile>.