Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Grille

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "DOUG" <doug@pyramid.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Grille
From: "Dean Hedin" <dlh2001@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 17:13:32 -0400
Doug,

The pins on the grill are supposed to be part of the grill.  If your grill does
not have the
pins then they have broken off.   The grill would then have been held to the
bonnet
via these pins with speednuts that push over the pins on the inside of the
bonnet.

You can get the speednuts at a good hardware store.  Others have used tight
fitting rubber
tubing that would fit over the pins.

If all of the pins on your grill are broken off then you are going to have to
find a different method
of attaching the grill to the bonnet.  You could, for example, used fine
stainless steel wire fed
through the grid of the grill and then feed it through the bonnet and then
twist it tight.
This is all I can think of maybe others can chime in.