[Spridgets] Fan Effective if Trimmed Back?

To: jackson.skip@yahoo.com
Subject: [Spridgets] Fan Effective if Trimmed Back?
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 12:50:36 -0700
When I installed a Geo Metro radiator (that actually came from a Suzuki
Swift) the fan blades were hitting the steering rack by about the same
amount.

I trimmed the blades back and all has been fine.  .temps staying at 170 (max
at 175) in over 100 degree days sitting at stop lights.

I do not think that the loss in the fan blade length created any penalties.

My take on it anyway!

Kirk
59 1275

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html