[Spridgets] Bugeye tool kit

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Bugeye tool kit
From: "Neil Anderson" <neilandcustom@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 12:46:05 -0500
A friend from the Midwest Healey club (who is not on this list) wants to
enter his early 1958 Bugeye in Concours judging at our Conclave 2010 event
in July.  The one thing that he is missing is the tool kit, which is worth
quite a few points in the category of "Boot, Tools, and Loose Equipment"
(100 potential points).  When he bought the car about ten years or so ago,
the previous owner kept the complete tool kit, which was thought to not be
needed in the future by my friend.

If anyone has a complete tool kit for sale (individual tools for sale) or a
tool kit he can borrow just for the judging, please let me know off list.
If anyone has a tool kit and can send us photos of the tools and the tool
bag, that would aid us in our search for the proper tools.  We have the
complete list from the Concours standards, but not photos of the tools and
tool roll bag.

The car is a very early nice car that was one of the first Sprites judged
(about 20 years ago) when the Concours standards were first being
established.  He wants to have it judged again at our event.

If you have a tool kit to loan, you need not worry if it will be returned,
this Sprite owner is our local club president, a member of the Healey club
for 20 years and a committee member organizing our Conclave.   He is a very
respected member of our club.

If you can help, that would be much appreciated.  Thank you.

Neil Anderson

Midwest Region, AHCA

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75