Re: [Spridgets] Pedal box modifications

To: billmasq@hotmail.com, billyzoom@billyzoom.com,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Pedal box modifications
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 13:09:43 EDT
On the late box it looks like the triangular piece would have to be cut off
 and then welded in a position nearer to the driver than it sat before. How
does  this 1/4 inch of movement of the pivot move the pedals 2"?

I want to get this throught through before I start cutting and welding my
spare pedal box.

Regards

Weslake-Monza 1330