[Spridgets] Headlight buckets

To: Spridget Chat Group <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Headlight buckets
From: Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 12:35:12 -0400
My 2-adjuster headlight buckets have a variety of nonsymmetrical holes in them,
with large holes in the 1/3rd positions, while the SB fender and the rubber
seals I am looking at are symmetrical, with the large holes at 9, 12, and 3
o'clock.  The fiberglass BE has no holes as yet.

 How should these buckets be oriented?  It seems to me that the adjusters would
work best at 12 and 9 o'clock, but that places other things at  strange angles.
 Keep in mind that I am not at all sure that all these buckets came from a
Spridget.  I think the 3-adjuster buckets came from a BE for sure, and their
holes are quite different.

Michael Rowe
'74 Bugeyed Midget

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html