[Spridgets] carpet glue

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] carpet glue
From: Greg Higgins <g.h.higgins@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 17:02:00 -0400
I'm going to help a friend install a carpet kit in his LBC this weekend. I
have always used Lepages contact cement, it stinks but holds great.The down
side is if you make a mistake when fitting the piece, it can sometime be a
bear to re-adjust. I was looking at Barney Gaylord's site, one of the guy's
was using white carpet cement from Home Depot, the cost was $14.00 a gallon,
it looked to be forgiving if you didn't get the piece right the first time.

Has anyone else used carpet white carpet cement?
Thanks for any info

Greg Higgins
63sprite

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html