Re: [Spridgets] Singer 4A parts sources

To: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Singer 4A parts sources
From: Mike Rambour <lists@dinospider.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 21:46:08 -0700
  Its a 1952 to 1955 Singer 4AD, and the owner does not seem to want to
get rid of the motor/gearbox :(  I have tried :(

     For a picture of it
http://www.singercars.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=518&p=2081&hilit=San+Juan#p2081

         mike

  On 6/6/2010 1:42 PM, Billy Zoom wrote:
> The Coach House Concert Theatre in San Juan Capistrano, CA has a Singer
> roadster over the bar. The engine and gearbox were last seen sitting behind
> the building, next the crumbling double-decker bus. The owners name is Gary.
> I think somebody should make him an offer. He told me it was a 1935, but I
> think it's early fifties.
> BZ

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75