Re: [Spridgets] Steel dash parts car in Ct. $300

To: <cosmicmag1380@gmail.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Steel dash parts car in Ct. $300
From: Mike Eldred <redscirocco@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 15:15:45 -0400
<<<That dude is dreaming if he thinks the scrapyard is gonna give him
$300 for a car that weighs less than a ton! His firm price should be
what they'll give him...>>>

Too true.  Last time a buddy and I scrapped a Midget we got about $25 for the
shell.  A little reasoning would get the price down, no doubt.