[Spridgets] No LBC - Alfa for sale cheap

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] No LBC - Alfa for sale cheap
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 18:33:48 -0700 (PDT)
My 1978 Alfa Spider is for sale. Less than 10,000 miles on rebuilt 2L engine/5
spd gearbox. Silver/red. Almost none of the typical Alfa issues. It's more like
an LBC with electrical quirks I will detail if there is any genuine interest
(like the latest weirdness where the left directional will shut off if the
brake pedal is depressed). It does have rust spots over each wheel well from 30
year old bondo, but zero anywhere else, including the spare tire well that is
usually a problem. A steal at $3800 or offer (don't be bashful).

You should be able to access some pics via

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/album.php?id=1341954812&aid=2063286

I'll be adding more. Also a hastily taken video (by my son) is here:

http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=1341954812#!/video/video.php?v=1479188023306

Ron

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75