Re: [Spridgets] Chebby truck

To: "Bob Gardner" <rdgard@cox.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Chebby truck
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 09:04:12 -0400
Don't worry, Bob.  That old truck isn't going anywhere but into my workshop
one of these days.  It'll NEVER be a show truck, but I will eventually do
the sheet metal repairs it needs,  It's really still very solid, with just a
couple of holes in the normal "Chebby" places.  It'll still haul a LOT of
Spridget parts (along with plenty of driveway limestone, firewood, mulch,
etc.) before it gets to be restored.
Bud