Re: [Spridgets] whose fault is that!

To: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>, spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] whose fault is that!
From: brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 18:10:25 -0400
Looking at some of the pictures...Al Qaida??

Interesting part of the story:

 town employees were sent home for the day because they were so shaken
up by the incident.
and
Employees on Parliament Hill were evacuated from buildings and sent
home.
Figures...Government workers......scammers...

Oh wait, I am one!! nvm

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!

> From: robertduquette@sympatico.ca
> To: healeys@autox.team.net; spridgets@autox.team.net
> Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 20:01:56 +0000
> Subject: [Spridgets] whose fault is that!
>
> No-one's apparently.
>

> We had an earthquake along the magnitude of 5.1 ( some reports as high as
5.7
> ).
>

> I was on the road and had just pulled off the highway using an off ramp and
> had just stopped ( red light ), checked my rear view to see a huge bus
> approaching from behind and slowing nicely and checked my GPS.  Next thing
I'm
> feeling the car stating to shake from side to side and I think: "the bugger
> ran into me.  Not serious ... we're not moving forward".  And, I think:
"how
> is it that we're moving side to side".  I check the mirror and the bus is
> stopped a safe distance behind me.  Now, I'm thinking that the engine must
> have grenaded or is running really rough.  By this time I'm starting to
look
> forward again and I see the car in front of me dancing from side to side.
You
)

> The first thing that I did when I got home was check to see that the car
> that's supposed to be on the hoist was where it should be.
>

> I was going to include a bit of fiction in that story about how my GPS
started
> showing me on one side of the road and then the other, but ... I was lazy.
:)

> This story is out of the wrong city, as the epicentre was just outside
Ottawa,